Winter 2020 Physio-Pilates Class Schedule – Pre-Registration Required
Physio-Pilates Level 1
A great place to start if you are new to Pilates, are recovering from injury or surgery or are managing a chronic condition. This class covers the Pilates basics and can be modified for individual needs. This Level 1 Physio-Pilates class can help improve spinal alignment, joint mobility, strength and core stability. Billed as Group Physiotherapy.
|Physio-Pilates Level 1 is offered on a one on one basis; all individual sessions are billed as Physiotherapy. For online booking of Physio-Pilates sessions with Kelly go to kinetesis.ca|
Physio-Pilates Level 2
This class will challenge the core by adding flow and resistance to the essential Pilates mat exercises introduced in Level 1. Previous Pilates experience recommended. Billed as Group Physiotherapy.
|12:30 pm Mondays Jan 6, 2020 – Mar 2, 2020
6:30 pm Tuesdays Jan 7, 2020 – Feb 25, 2020
(Both classes are FULL, call to get on waitlist)
TO REGISTER OR FOR MORE INFO CONTACT: email@example.com
- $172 for 8 consecutive weeks for Physio-Pilates classes.
- Physio-Pilates classes are billed as “Group Physiotherapy”.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (902) 229-1528
- 890 Fall River Rd, Fall River, NS
- (use studio entrance at back of building)
What’s the best class for me?
If you are recovering from an injury or managing a chronic condition, Physio-Pilates may be the best option for you. Prior to participation in a group Physio-Pilates classes, new participants are required to have a physiotherapy assessment (billed separately). Your physiotherapist can recommend the appropriate level for you at the time of your assessment.
- Arrive on time and dress comfortably
- Bring your own mat and water
- All other equipment will be provided
- Classes are 55 minutes in length
- Class size is limited to ensure individual attention and safe modification of exercises