Fall 2019 Physio-Pilates Class Schedule – Pre-Registration Required
Physio-Pilates Level 1
A great place to start if you are new to Pilates, are recovering from injury or surgery or are managing a chronic condition. This class covers the Pilates basics and can be modified for individual needs. This Level 1 Physio-Pilates class can help improve spinal alignment, joint mobility, strength and core stability. Billed as Group Physiotherapy.
|Book your one on one session with Kelly: email@example.com|
Physio-Pilates Level 2
This class will challenge the core by adding flow and resistance to the essential Pilates mat exercises introduced in Level 1. Previous Pilates experience recommended. Billed as Group Physiotherapy.
|6:30 pm Tuesdays (email now to join waitlist)
Sept 17, 2019 – Nov 26, 2019 (no class Oct 15, makeup class Dec 3)
12:30 pm Mondays (3 spots available)
Sept 16, 2019 – Dec 2, 2019 (no classes on Oct 14 or Nov 11)
TO REGISTER OR FOR MORE INFO CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- $210 for 10 consecutive weeks for Physio-Pilates classes.
- Physio-Pilates classes are billed as “Group Physiotherapy”.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (902) 229-1528
- 890 Fall River Rd, Fall River, NS
- (use studio entrance at back of building)
What’s the best class for me?
If you are recovering from an injury or managing a chronic condition, Physio-Pilates may be the best option for you. Prior to participation in a group Physio-Pilates classes, new participants are required to have a physiotherapy assessment (billed separately). Your physiotherapist can recommend the appropriate level for you at the time of your assessment.
- Arrive on time and dress comfortably
- Bring your own mat and water
- All other equipment will be provided
- Classes are 55 minutes in length
- Class size is limited to ensure individual attention and safe modification of exercises